Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Two Little Loves

These two bring so much joy. They have been getting to spend a lot of time with their grandparents with trips to Wisconsin and now living so close to Tom and Rose. Audrey loves playing with her cousin Hunter and wearing her new back pack! Emmett is 7 months and feeding himself puffs and giving the biggest smiles I Have Ever Seen! We are loving our new home in Delaware, especially the backyard (Eddie might say his man cave)! My cup overflows. Psalm 23:5

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed all these photos. Wish I could have seen Emmett and Audrey when they were in Wisconsin. So busy of a time. You have a wonderful family and fantastic photos. Missed seeing you all. A little upset that you have ice cream and it wasn't ours but we will live through it. Let us know next time you visit or have Joni let us know. Love, Robyn

    ReplyDelete